Don’t ever expect anyone to 100 percent commit themselves to supporting a project, a direction or a practice unless they had input into creating it.
What do You Want to Be When You Grow-up?
What are you passionate about? What would you like to do every day? Do you find your current career or job fulfilling? These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself in order to get answers to important aspects of your career. You need to understand what is important to you and what matters the most. The Skills Centre offers a variety of one-to-one career assessments in order to help you answer these and many other important questions in the career planning process.
Our Career Facilitators will:
- help you understand your skills, abilities, and natural talents
- guide you through a variety of career assessment instruments
- help you determine your individual learning style
- analyze your results in order to make the best career decision for you
- assist you in setting goals in order to get you where you want to go
Find out the answers to these and any other questions you may have about your career by calling our office at 250-368-6360 or click here to connect with a Career Facilitator who can help you navigate the world of careers and create a plan that excites you.
Just for fun Click here to take an animal personality quiz.
Additional Career Assessment Sites: